We hope you are enjoying the remaining days of summer. With less than a couple of days to go, we have posted important information for the September start-up.
Our New Website:
We encourage you to explore and familiarize yourself with our new website, so that you can easily navigate through it and find the information you seek. Please check frequently as there will be added content as the weeks progress. A good place to start is the “View Calendar” widget to the right.
Our office will be open
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL – TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2015 8:55AM -10AM
- Grade 1 – 7 students should report to their last year’s classroom, at 9:00 am, to be welcomed back from their summer vacation.
- New students will report to the library.
- Students will be dismissed at 10am.
- All parents are invited to an informal get together in the gym from 9-10am. This will give you a chance to catch up with friends and neighbours.
REST OF FIRST WEEK – WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH – SEPTEMBER 11 , 2015 8:55AM -3PM
- From Wednesday September 9th to Friday September 11th students will report to their primary and intermediate “homeroom” groupings. Information about homerooms will go home on Tuesday September 8th. We will be offering a variety of activities during that first week including P.E., Literacy, Drama, Art and a community cleanup. We hope to be able to assign students to their new classrooms the following week.
- This year, our first week of learning will focus around the theme of Experiential Learning and being “Alert and Engaged”, in connection with the goals set out in our school plan. Students will be working in primary (grades 1-3) and intermediate (grades 4-7) groups to explore these topics.
- Students entering Kindergarten do not come to school on Tuesday, Sept. 8th. An intake meeting with the teacher will be arranged during the first week of school.
*Please note we have posted classroom supply lists as they are available. See here…